When we talk about organic skin care we assume something made up of natural herbs and which must not includes some chemical compounds. The term organic in skincare can be defined as "naturally grown botanical herbs" which can be used in organic skin care products.
Natural skin care or organic skin care:
Sometimes we confuse the terms "natural and organic" both. A natural product does not mean it's an organic compound but a natural product may include some chemicals found in nature and may not be prepared artificially. To get more details about vegan skin care products you may check it here.
Image Source: Google
So if a product is labeled as 100% Natural it does not means it's a 100% chemical-free organic skin care product.
However, if the product is labeled as 65% organic it means it contains 65% organic compounds, and the rest 35 % may be artificially prepared chemical compounds like Parabens which are added as preservatives in the organic skin care products to enhance its shelf life.
Most of the time we are much more careful in adding a large portion of organic substances in our daily life we want that our food should consist of fruits and vegetables and other organic-rich substances so that we may remain closure to nature similarly we must know that we also need organic skincare for our for healthier and glowing skin.
Most of the time Chemicals used in skincare start depositing into the skin and the prolonged use of these chemicals may create a layer into skin tissue which can be a big cause of diseases.