A tattoo is done on the skin in the form of design. It is made through the help of inserting ink and pigment into the second layer of skin called dermis. Similarly, Microblading and micro-pigmentation are cosmetic semi-permanent tattoo procedures to fill the pigment on the area of eyebrow and scalp.
There are various ways to remove a permanent or semi-permanent tattoo. Phi removal is best tattoo removal technique. It is a non-laser and safe technique by which anyone can get rid of their makeup or cosmetics tattoo from the body and skin.
Phi removal product consists of glycolic acid which is injected in the skin to softened the pigmented area. It starts working immediately after the injection process. Within a few days or weeks, the scab will start to peel off naturally.
Phi removal is a pain-free procedure by which anyone can achieve tattoo removal results without any side effects.
To get a better output, it is necessary to follow the instruction for aftercare like
- Keep dry the treated area for 2-3 days
- Applied cream at least 2 to 3 times a day.
- Avoid the use of cosmetic products on the treated skin area.
- Avoid going in sunlight for a few days etc.
- To heal the treated skin part, given lotion and oil is necessary to use on a daily basis.