To begin the Netgear WiFi extender N300 setup, some pre-requisites must be satisfied.
- Wireless router with WPS capability.
- Wireless devices with WPS capability.
Now, we will walk you through the steps to configure the N300 range extender using the WPS button.
- Having a problem with the setup or want to connect to the network without using a password.
- Place the extender in the same room as that of the router.
- Ensure that there is an active connection from the main router. Make sure that the router is WPS capable.
- Plug the extender to the electrical outlet and wait for the power light to turn green.
- Press the WPS button for 2 seconds and wait for the LED to blink.
- Press the WPS button from the router within 2 minutes.
- WPS led should turn green and the router link must be active.
- Place the router and the extender in the best position.
- You can now connect the wifi devices to the SSID of your extender. The extender SSID is different from that of the router.
- For one wifi name feature, the password is the same.
Start streaming the internet on any Wi-Fi device after following this procedure. Should you come across any issue, feel free to contact experts and take their assistance on the issue. You can find the best technicians for N300 WiFi Extender on the internet.